Objectives and Key Results Video Course
Objectives and Key Results, also known as OKRs, have become very popular for improving company performance. They have powered success at companies like Intuit, Google, and Intel. OKRs can be used by the smallest to the largest companies. OKRs improve your company’s performance by increasing focus, employee engagement, alignment, agility, and innovation.
The structure of OKRs is very simple. An OKR is comprised of:
- An objective: an outcome you want to achieve
- Key results: the criteria to measure the achievement of an objective
This simplicity and clarity attract many people to OKRs. It’s what also allows rapid iteration and ease of communication. OKRs focus on frequent iteration and innovation. This promotes setting OKRs across the organization and cross-team coordination.
In this course, you will be taken step-by-step through:
- The basics and benefits of OKRs: Get a solid foundation of the basics and learn why OKRs are so powerful.
- The OKR cycle: I show you the steps from setting stretch goals to scoring achievement.
- Managing with OKRs: Master the tips and tricks to implementing OKRs.