Alabama CPE Requirements for CPAs
Alabama CPAs are required to complete 40 hours of CPE annually.
CPE Reporting Period
10/1 to 9/30 annually
Alabama Ethics CPE Requirement
Other State Policies
- Self-study credits are limited to 50% of total hours.
- Behavioral courses are limited to 8 hours.
- Authorship credits are limited to 25% of total hours.
- Attendance of technical sessions of chapter meetings of national and state accounting organizations is limited to 8 hours.
- Subject Area Requirement: 8 hours in Accounting and Auditing
Are JN CPE Courses accepted by the Alabama State Board?
Yes. Alabama accepts CPE credits for programs offered by National Registry sponsors. JN Productions is a NASBA Registry QAS provider and our courses are accepted by State Boards of Accountancy nationwide. Our NASBA/QAS Self-
Alabama State Board of Accountancy Contact Information
Alabama State Board of Public Accountancy
State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of CPE courses. Please contact your state board if you have any questions regarding the Alabama CPE requirements.