The current litigation explosion has created tremendous Interest in asset protection. Not only does this area have financial and estate aspects but it directly impacts tax planning. This mini-course is designed to survey opportunities for asset protection that can arise during tax planning and to determine how to properly report such transactions.
* Basic protection concepts & fraudulent transfers
* Individual titles and sole proprietorship
* Limited liability companies
* Marital property & separate property
* Premarital & post-nuptial agreements
Format: Online pdf (60 pages). Printed book available.
CPE Credit: 2 Hrs.
Field of Study: Taxes
Course expiration: You have one year from date of purchase to complete the course.
Course Revision Date: January 2017